Black & White Photography Community (BWPC) seeks to showcase the work of amateur photographers from around the globe. BWPC’s promotions, collateral, and media coverage will highlight the best of the submissions and provide a platform for exposure via our PR efforts and media partnerships. The Black & White Project – Newsletter of the BWPC is our primary media outlet and will announce select photos or bodies of work in the official BWPC format.
We are seeking submissions of black and white images that meet the following criteria:
- Max width or height for uploaded pictures is 2048 pixels
- Max size for uploaded files is 2MB
- Free from watermarks and text. Please use the forms provided during the upload process to properly credit the images.
BWPC will provide credit to all photographers as specified in the submission. If selected, photos may be used by BWPC in the following outlets:
- To accompany editorial and advertorial media stories about BWPC and it’s members in print, web, video, and social media;
- Accent photos on BWPC collateral (flyers, posters, programs, banners, etc.);
- In BWPC’s social media, blog, video, web, and newsletter.
Submitting photography and participating in BWPC programs does not void the submitting photographers copyrights in any way.
Please submit photos and detailed credits to the BWPC Curator by uploading at the BWPC.org website.